Question Please press DEL to enter UEFI BIOS setting.

Mar 23, 2019
hello. when i start my pc it shows please press del to enter uefi ios settings but when i tryed to press del nothing happens. have tryed to remove all usb devices and ita still the same. took out the battery for a few mins and still the same. but when asmedia opens it shows only 2 sata ports. i have 4 drives and some usb devices too...

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You should be tapping on the DEL key as soon as you power up. On another note, can you tap on Num Lock button to see if the LED lights up on your keyboard?

Mar 23, 2019
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You should be tapping on the DEL key as soon as you power up. On another note, can you tap on Num Lock button to see if the LED lights up on your keyboard?
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

i tryed to press del as soon as i turn the pc on. the numpad isnt turning on when i try to turn it on.
cpu:i5-24000
mobo:p8H61-M PRO
RAM:8gb 1333MHz
GPU:ZOTEC 1060 3GB

TRENDING THREADS