[SOLVED] please rate server build parts

Solution
As far as I can tell you don't have any incompatibilities. The wattage of the PSU should be fine, but it is a very low efficiency PSU as it is only 80+ White. Any new server PSUs, when you get a prebuilt one, are 80+ Gold or better. The 2200W PSUs in my 2U4N at work at 80+ Titanium rated. I'm a server admin and have been a system builder for 20 years, and I still wouldn't go and build my own server. If this were a workstation then sure. The barebones system I recommended will have all the cable routing done for you, everything is preinstalled and tested and you know it will all work. All you do is add the RAM and SSD. It really is the best option and on top of that you get support from the manufacturer which is always nice.
In all honesty look into doing a barebones system like this.
All you would have to do is get the SSD & RAM. The SSD you choose is fine, an alternative would be the Micron 5200 Pro or 5300 Pro. RAM you can get Crucial from CDW if you wanted.

Apr 23, 2020
In all honesty look into doing a barebones system like this.
All you would have to do is get the SSD & RAM. The SSD you choose is fine, an alternative would be the Micron 5200 Pro or 5300 Pro. RAM you can get Crucial from CDW if you wanted.
ok but I have one question I forgot to put on it. Is my power supply wattage good? And just to make sure, are there any incompatibilities

As far as I can tell you don't have any incompatibilities. The wattage of the PSU should be fine, but it is a very low efficiency PSU as it is only 80+ White. Any new server PSUs, when you get a prebuilt one, are 80+ Gold or better. The 2200W PSUs in my 2U4N at work at 80+ Titanium rated. I'm a server admin and have been a system builder for 20 years, and I still wouldn't go and build my own server. If this were a workstation then sure. The barebones system I recommended will have all the cable routing done for you, everything is preinstalled and tested and you know it will all work. All you do is add the RAM and SSD. It really is the best option and on top of that you get support from the manufacturer which is always nice.

Solution
Apr 23, 2020