[SOLVED] Please Recommend a Case for my First Build!

rdpc

Prominent
Dec 20, 2019
I'm looking at cases on Amazon for my first pc build and I'm so confused. NZXT is spyware, Fractal Design glass shattering, Corsair a variety of problems. Some cases have bad screws, broken flaps, loud fans, broken fans, and so on and so forth.
I know even the best product will have the occasional fault, however I just cannot decide on a case...
I don't want shattered glass or any issues on my first build!
I'd like a white case, and I like ones with glass side panels, if that helps recommendations.
Thanks!

Solution
Thermaltake View 27 Snow edition.

A very nice, completely white, case with a plexiglass sidepanel (no shattering), going from the side all the way to the top. Due to the front- and side being plexiglass, it can scratch a tad easy, so be gentle with it.
I'm looking at cases on Amazon for my first pc build and I'm so confused. NZXT is spyware, Fractal Design glass shattering, Corsair a variety of problems. Some cases have bad screws, broken flaps, loud fans, broken fans, and so on and so forth.
I know even the best product will have the occasional fault, however I just cannot decide on a case...
I don't want shattered glass or any issues on my first build!
I'd like a white case, and I like ones with glass side panels, if that helps recommendations.
Thanks!
Those faults are something that can happen with any case. It's just a gamble you have to go with, unavoidable. For airflow, I'd recommend the Lian Li Lancool II Mesh. Fractal Meshify C is good too, I'm not a big fan though, I prefer the lancool. Phanteks P400A, CM TD500 Mesh, Corsair 4000D Airflow, 275R Airflow. All good choices

Reactions: Archaic59

gamerbrehdy

Honorable
Jun 15, 2018

A very nice, completely white, case with a plexiglass sidepanel (no shattering), going from the side all the way to the top. Due to the front- and side being plexiglass, it can scratch a tad easy, so be gentle with it.

Solution

rdpc

Prominent
Dec 20, 2019

Acrylic/plexiglass side panel over glass is so smart! And there's a variety of cases with that option. Thanks a lot! That was my main concern, really.

Reactions: Prad_Bitt