Please recommend a good voicemail software...

networm

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2005
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

Hi all,

I am wondering for productivity, which software is the best software that
can record a voicemail and send it in email out to the recipient?

I did not find this feature in Outlook 2003,

I also checked OneNote, it can allow recording, but does not have a "send to
recipient" feature;

I have tried sticky note, it allows for recording, but does not have a
button for sending it as an attachment of an email...

Which is the best software of doing this in a fastest way without too many
copy&paste and mouse clicks...? I hope the whole process can be streamlined
and if it is fully integrated within Outlook 2003 that would be great! ( so
I don't need a whole new email client specifically for voicemails...)

Thanks a lot!

From: "networm" <networm8848@yahoo.com>

| Hi all,
|
| I am wondering for productivity, which software is the best software that
| can record a voicemail and send it in email out to the recipient?
|
| I did not find this feature in Outlook 2003,
|
| I also checked OneNote, it can allow recording, but does not have a "send to
| recipient" feature;
|
| I have tried sticky note, it allows for recording, but does not have a
| button for sending it as an attachment of an email...
|
| Which is the best software of doing this in a fastest way without too many
| copy&paste and mouse clicks...? I hope the whole process can be streamlined
| and if it is fully integrated within Outlook 2003 that would be great! ( so
| I don't need a whole new email client specifically for voicemails...)
|
| Thanks a lot!

And that question needed to go to all those News Groups ?
Like this is On Topic for; microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware and
microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment ?

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm