Please send help!!

Conner_wade

Prominent
Apr 26, 2017
Hi there I'm having a massive problem with my computer and spent all day trying to fix it with no luck.
Before we try anything I have tried restarting this Pc, reinstalling windows and using an antivirus (to which my computer has 10 total and they are adware).

The main issue stopping my computer doing anything is the fact that most things downloaded will not work and will say "this can't be used on your pc" things that can run and get installed such as the antivirus (it removed the viruses) or anything I have deleted and uninstalled will be put back upon reboot. That's right everything gets put back viruses and all.

I have an SSD 120gb (19gb free - Windows 10) and a HDD (3TB), I cannot remove patition on the SSD to install windows and the one time I was able to it stopped half way through and then wouldn't let me do it again.

I'm very lost for what I can do, I even downloaded the restart windows tool from Microsoft website but the computer wont find any updates (this includes Microsoft based and even graphics drivers).

I'm not very technical but I can follow mostly a lot of things with certain understanding just bare with me a little. please if you know anything or are willing to help I really need it and have no clue what to do I tried yesterday for 10 hours straight

Conner_wade

Prominent
Apr 26, 2017
Update - After using windows troubleshooter it came back with "service registration is missing or corrupt" so add that to an issue that will end up coming back when i restart the computer, this all happned after a sudden blue screen yesterday and since then all i have done is try to fix this