Question Please shutdown and reconnect All pcie cables

MoToDK

Commendable
Mar 6, 2019
I have this message when i open My pc and it nothing is happening how can i fix:-(

MoToDK

Commendable
Mar 6, 2019
Its All connected like irøt was before.
There where alway a 6 pin with The 8 pin extend things where u would only use The 6 pin and just put The extra 2 to The side
And There is one more cable thats The same but I have tried both and none work

Have someone else look over the setup that has worked on computers before, something is either not plugged in properly or is in the wrong place. Assuming that you did not break something physically while doing whatever you were doing in the system. Since it worked, then you did something and it stopped working, whatever you did was the cause. If you can't find it, someone else to look it over is usually helpful.

MoToDK

Commendable
Mar 6, 2019
Have someone else look over the setup that has worked on computers before, something is either not plugged in properly or is in the wrong place. Assuming that you did not break something physically while doing whatever you were doing in the system. Since it worked, then you did something and it stopped working, whatever you did was the cause. If you can't find it, someone else to look it over is usually helpful.
I Will go to a computer repair work place tommorow but thansk for The help regardless.

TRENDING THREADS