[SOLVED] Please suggest me some new Games once again but now on another PC

ultradragonx08

Prominent
Nov 1, 2019
Ok so I desperately wanted Call of duty: Black ops 3 , advanced warfare and Infinite warfare but i can't run any of those so i was thinking that why not Get the Games that are Similar And are exactly Like those games I mentioned Above that can run On my PC even on the lowest setting And My PC's Specs are:-
A AMD Athlon 2 X3 435 Processor , a Radeon HD 5750 GPU And 8GB Ram on the lowest settings and on the lowest resolution ? .
And I need Games exactly Like Call of Duty Futuristic things please Suggets me exactly like the three i mentioned above please.

Solution
Ya I searched it all but no games that were exactly like call of duty were there except TitanFall 1 but Dont talk about it i searched but I liked none because Activision is the best and COD too but i want other games so please suggest me games.

If you can't find any you like, then how will anyone else? With the internet and everything available online there is really nothing different between you doing a web search and someone else doing it for you. There won't be games "exactly" like COD because then they would be COD. If you already looked and did not find anything else you liked, then that's it.

Maybe if you listed what you looked at and did not like then someone can give you other suggestions you did not look at.
Ok so I desperately wanted Call of duty: Black ops 3 , advanced warfare and Infinite warfare but i can't run any of those so i was thinking that why not Get the Games that are Similar And are exactly Like those games I mentioned Above that can run On my PC even on the lowest setting And My PC's Specs are:-
A AMD Athlon 2 X3 435 Processor , a Radeon HD 5750 GPU And 8GB Ram on the lowest settings and on the lowest resolution ? .
And I need Games exactly Like Call of Duty Futuristic things please Suggets me exactly like the three i mentioned above please.
Why don'y you just upgrade the PC?

Also Black Ops 2?

Just do a web search for "FPS war games" or "games like call of duty" and see what you like that can run on your system. They would all have system requirements on them. The 5750 card came out in 2009, so games from that era would be OK, or a few years older.

Battlefield series was around back then.

ultradragonx08

Prominent
Nov 1, 2019
Ya I searched it all but no games that were exactly like call of duty were there except TitanFall 1 but Dont talk about it i searched but I liked none because Activision is the best and COD too but i want other games so please suggest me games.

Last edited:

If you can't find any you like, then how will anyone else? With the internet and everything available online there is really nothing different between you doing a web search and someone else doing it for you. There won't be games "exactly" like COD because then they would be COD. If you already looked and did not find anything else you liked, then that's it.

Maybe if you listed what you looked at and did not like then someone can give you other suggestions you did not look at.

Solution