[SOLVED] please suggest me the best nvidia control panel sttings for zotac geforce gt 730 FOR GAMING AND BOOST FPS

Jul 10, 2020
please suggest me the settings.my pc specs-i3-3220,8gb ddr3 ram,60hz monitor.thankyou in advance

Solution
sir actually one of my friends tried to change the settings so the games which ran smoothly are now having lags .thats why i m asking just basic control panel settings so that i can run them at minimum settings which i used to do earlier

The only thing you can do is set the options to high performance vs quality, and also adjust the settings in the game. You can also ask your friend what settings they changed and just set them back. Or do a reset to defaults, there should be an option for that somewhere. You really need to ask the right question in the first place, with details about what you are looking for or what you are trying to fix so there is no wasting time replying to the wrong question.
Jul 10, 2020
There's no magic adjustment to GPUs to get them to run games that you can't already run with the GPU in question. In that case, the solution is to upgrade the GPU.
sir actually one of my friends tried to change the settings so the games which ran smoothly are now having lags .thats why i m asking just basic control panel settings so that i can run them at minimum settings which i used to do earlier

The only thing you can do is set the options to high performance vs quality, and also adjust the settings in the game. You can also ask your friend what settings they changed and just set them back. Or do a reset to defaults, there should be an option for that somewhere. You really need to ask the right question in the first place, with details about what you are looking for or what you are trying to fix so there is no wasting time replying to the wrong question.

Reactions: iamdeba
Solution