graphic card - zotac 2070super AMP extreme 8gb

1TB hdd- Western Digital 1TB Blue

256 GB m2- Gigabyte 256GB M.2

AIO - Corsair Hydro Series, H100i RGB PLATINUM, 240mm Radiator

RAM - Gskills royal 8*2 3000mhz

case -cooler master mb530p

Monitor- samsung curved 144hz LC24FG73FQWXXL

PSU - Corsair -TX750M

I was thinking to make icue environment where I would wish to remove my 3 front intake and 1 rear exhaust and replace it with Corsair LL 120, But the radiator fan of H100i platinum argb will remain the same for exhaust.

Please let me know if my decision is right or not.

Solution
I made some changes. First off, you can't use a b450 with 3600 unless you have access to a 1000 or 2000 series CPU in order to boot to BIOS amd update the BIOS because the 2nd and 1st gen boards will not support the new CPUs out of the box.

Next, I chose a case that is a bit cheaper and a lower watt PSU (you don't need more than the 650w) to get back some of the budget, then I chose faster RAM because that'll make the 3600 perform better.
And then I chose a different version of the 2060 Super.

Then I upgraded you to a FreeSync monitor that works with G-Sync.
Here's the link for that info
https://www.technopat.net/sosyal/konu/viewsonic-xg2401-incelemesi.649583/#post-3807355

And of course here's your build

PCPartPicker Part...
Aug 2, 2019
Yes I will be making sure on that, I firstly thought to go with ASRock B450 steel legend then swap to Asus b450 E gaming , is my decision is right or am paying more just for wifi, Bluetooth and Asus aura sync?

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
If you're strictly looking at a value for money then no.
The G.Skill Royals and especially the H100i are not going to net you gains anywhere proportionate to the cost.
Even on the GPU front, an RX5700XT would be cheaper, netting you very similar performance to a 2070 Super - but I'd wait for AIB models.
Not sure about your location.... but Intel's 660p's are generally available for very, very good prices.

As mentioned above, the B450 board will almost certainly need a BIOS update to support the 3600. Quite a few of MSI's motherboards can flash the BIOS without a compatible CPU, so might be an avenue to explore.

Where are you located though? Local pricing/availability is going to be the biggest driving factor.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
I made some changes. First off, you can't use a b450 with 3600 unless you have access to a 1000 or 2000 series CPU in order to boot to BIOS amd update the BIOS because the 2nd and 1st gen boards will not support the new CPUs out of the box.

Next, I chose a case that is a bit cheaper and a lower watt PSU (you don't need more than the 650w) to get back some of the budget, then I chose faster RAM because that'll make the 3600 perform better.

https://www.technopat.net/sosyal/konu/viewsonic-xg2401-incelemesi.649583/#post-3807355

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor (₹19499.00 @ Amazon India)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler (₹7899.00 @ Amazon India)
Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard (₹20799.00 @ Amazon India)
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory (₹19999.00 @ Amazon India)
Storage: Gigabyte 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (₹2424.00 @ Amazon India)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (₹3189.00 @ Amazon India)
Video Card: Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB MINI Video Card (₹39800.00 @ Amazon India)
Case: Thermaltake Versa N27 ATX Mid Tower Case (₹5000.00 @ Amazon India)
Power Supply: Corsair CX (2017) 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (₹6199.00 @ Amazon India)
Monitor: ViewSonic XG2401 23.6" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor (₹19498.00 @ Amazon India)
Total: ₹144306.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-04 09:42 IST+0530

Solution

Barty1884

Retired Moderator

Not strictly true, as a handful of boards support BIOS flashing without CPU or RAM installed, the MSI Tomahawk being one.... so you could save ~10,000INR on that aspect, allowing a little bit of budget elsewhere.

For the money, I'd move to all SSD (1TB 660p) and a 5700XT...

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler (₹7899.00 @ Amazon India)
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard (₹10999.00 @ Amazon India)
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory (₹19999.00 @ Amazon India)
Storage: Intel 660p Series 1.02 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive (₹10999.00 @ Amazon India)
Video Card: Asus Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB Video Card (₹40999.00 @ Amazon India)
Power Supply: Corsair CX (2017) 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (₹6199.00 @ Amazon India)
Monitor: ViewSonic XG2401 23.6" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor (₹19498.00 @ Amazon India)
Total: ₹141091.00
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-04 10:43 IST+0530

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
I would wait on the RX 5700 XT until more AIB cards come out with better power delivery and cooling.

Could stick with the 2060 Super and with that 10k INR could upgrade the monitor to 1440p G-Sync maybe, or upgrade a different part.

I personally don't see the purpose of spending all that money on high capacity SSD, especially NVME when on a more strict budget, seems unnecessary and not a good spending of money.

Not saying an NVME drive isn't amazing, but just that it's not all that practical yet.

All my games run off a 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda and I have never had any complaints to load times nor issues with frame rates or lag spikes.

Also, having an independent drive for just the OS and small main apps is a good idea in the event that something happens to the OS and you have to wipe and reinstall, and with this you wouldn't have to worry about losing any important files and data since all that would be on a different drive.

But that's the beauty of custom building PC's is that there's choice and options and personal preference to things.

Granted, the price of the 660p is extremely competitive right now it seems, and even if it's 2x PCIe NVME instead of 4x that'll be faster than current competitively priced SATA based SSD's right now like the MX 500 from Crucial.

Aug 2, 2019

PCPartPicker Part List

Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard (₹20799.00 @ Amazon India)
Storage: Gigabyte 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (₹2424.00 @ Amazon India)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (₹3189.00 @ Amazon India)
Video Card: Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB MINI Video Card (₹39800.00 @ Amazon India)
Total: ₹144306.00
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-04 09:42 IST+0530
@QwerkyPengwen i really appreciate the time and effort you put finding out different component and there link, thank you so much for that. I will be able to get bios update with b450 chipset + my requirement is not too much that i have to go with x570 chipset + Asus tuf x570 plus gaming i am getting for around 16000INR. In my area msi service is really poor where as ASUS is the best so i will go with the board or brand which will be easy for me to do RMA + why degrading 2070super amp extreme to 2060? ant a good gfx will help me to run the pc for a longer time?

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
lol, my bad. I thought it was a 2060 super in your original post.
assuming then you are able to get a 1st or 2nd gen CPU to update the BIOS, or pick a board that allows updating without a CPU, then go with a B450 to save money, and if you can get a 2070 super in your budget along with other stuff then do that.

Honestly, those are the best prices overall online for India, but you must be looking at some special in store deals for some stuff to be getting it for a good price.

I still think you should try and find a way to fit the FreeSync monitor I linked into your budget instead of that curved monitor, because while the curved monitor is fancy with it being curved, the FreeSync monitor will be better because of adaptive sync which you won't get with the Samsung, at least, I couldn't find anything online about whether or not it works with G-Sync, and if I can't find anything then it most likely will not work.

honestly, you can pick and choose whatever parts out of our builds as well as whatever you've found on your own to build everything you want/need while staying withing budget.

Aug 2, 2019
lol, my bad. I thought it was a 2060 super in your original post.
assuming then you are able to get a 1st or 2nd gen CPU to update the BIOS, or pick a board that allows updating without a CPU, then go with a B450 to save money, and if you can get a 2070 super in your budget along with other stuff then do that.

Honestly, those are the best prices overall online for India, but you must be looking at some special in store deals for some stuff to be getting it for a good price.

I still think you should try and find a way to fit the FreeSync monitor I linked into your budget instead of that curved monitor, because while the curved monitor is fancy with it being curved, the FreeSync monitor will be better because of adaptive sync which you won't get with the Samsung, at least, I couldn't find anything online about whether or not it works with G-Sync, and if I can't find anything then it most likely will not work.

honestly, you can pick and choose whatever parts out of our builds as well as whatever you've found on your own to build everything you want/need while staying withing budget.
Well the Samsung monitor I quoted have both freesync and gsync + In offline store price are way cheap.Saving money with b450 as I think this build can run for next 5years and my that time new Mobo will be out with new processor then at that time will get those if required.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
FreeSync was AMD's version of G-Sync for their graphics cards.

But recently NVIDIA has been releasing updates to their drivers to offer support for FreeSync monitors, but only select monitors will work.

The monitor I linked in my build is known to work with a few exceptions of certain games, and not being able to use it when in windowed or borderless mode, but works fine in fullscreen mode for games.
I posted another link that explained that.

But if getting an NVIDIA card, if you can afford a G-Sync monitor, then you should get that since it'll work a lot better.

Aug 2, 2019
FreeSync was AMD's version of G-Sync for their graphics cards.

But recently NVIDIA has been releasing updates to their drivers to offer support for FreeSync monitors, but only select monitors will work.

The monitor I linked in my build is known to work with a few exceptions of certain games, and not being able to use it when in windowed or borderless mode, but works fine in fullscreen mode for games.
I posted another link that explained that.

But if getting an NVIDIA card, if you can afford a G-Sync monitor, then you should get that since it'll work a lot better.
Suggest me one within 300$then

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
Tell me 1 thing G sync work with NVIDIA & Free sync work with AMD right?
Used to be. Now, Nvidia with the 10-, 16-, and 20- series cards, supports FreeSync monitors.

Do NOT get a GSync monitor - you pay extra for that, and that's an Nvidia only thing. With FreeSync, you can use AMD, and any modern Nvidia video card. Getting a GSync locks you in to having to use Nvidia video cards.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
Again, you cannot just use ANY FreeSync monitor. That's not how it works, only specific models work 100%, then there's a good amount that mostly work with some exceptions like I mentioned above, but then there's a whole lot that don't.

Especially with first gen FreeSync, like 99% of them don't work with NVIDIA cards, and the support mostly happens for FreeSync2 monitors.

You need to do the research when choosing a FreeSync monitor and wanting to use it with an NVIDIA card.

You can use any monitor with any card, but if wanting to use adaptive sync technology you'll need to double check the internet for any info about support for a FreeSync monitor being used with an NVIDIA card.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
It's not as bad as you think - yeah, there are ones, particularly earlier ones, that didn't work, but they didn't implement properly in the first place.

And, if one is going to buy a new monitor in 2019, why would anyone get one that predates FreeSync2?

I'd simply find a modern FreeSync, and get that. There's no point in paying the Nvidia surcharge so that Nvidia can lock you into their video cards. It's more likely that a decent quality FreeSync monitor WILL work than not.