[SOLVED] Please tell me some good games to play

ionutz4krew

Prominent
Apr 11, 2018
So as the title says,please let me know some games that you think I should try out, because I really have no ideea what to play.
I prefer RPG games but some shooters could be fine too. Btw, I really don't like puzzle games or strategy ones.
I should mention that I've played games like Ac Odyssey, The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Dishonored 1-2,GTA 4-5, Mafia 2-3,Skyrim and Far Cry 3,4,5.

Solution
D
Red Dead Redemption 2 is AMAZING. both story mode and online. Online rules

It is by far the best looking and performing game on any Console to date. Not sure about pc performance
D

Deleted member 14196

Red Dead Redemption 2 is AMAZING. both story mode and online. Online rules

It is by far the best looking and performing game on any Console to date. Not sure about pc performance

Solution
D

Deleted member 14196

Yea I'm also waiting for its release on PC. Let's hope it's gonna be just as good as GTA V is
it's even better. way better. if you like to work with others you can get on discord channels with people willing to help you with your sales, and you help them, sometimes in peaceful lobbies, so you can get rich.. and buy all that wonderful stuff! nothing like a 7 person posse with skilled and highly ranked members.... not many folks mess with em, and woe be it to anyone who does, they get their butts handed to them