[SOLVED] Please what do I do? . The max fps I get in any game is 30fps (that is on the lowest possible settings and lowest resolution)

Jul 29, 2020
Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron Laptop with an AMD R7 m440 4gb GPU ,a core i7 7500U processor and a 60hz 1080p monitor. Is this not good enough? Cos I get about 12 fps when I set the game resolution to 1080p irrespective of the graphic settings.(using NFS Rivals a a reference here but generally across all games) I turn down the resolution (1280× 720) and graphics settings and what I get is 23fps. And whenever I check the GPU memory used, it was always around 1.2gb out of 4gb. I don't know what to do . Please help me. Thank you.

Jul 29, 2020
I see... You're right it is a weak CPU. Thanks alot for the reply. I already set the power plan to high performance and the usage is usually around 50-60 % .
My CPU isn't replaceable so.. please is there any other thing I can do to improve the performance?.

Jul 29, 2020
https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-R7-M440-Benchmarks-and-Specs.169455.0.html
They have listed your GPUs average fps in each games. You should get similar performance in similar settings.(you will get around 5-10% less fps than them).
If you're getting similar performance, there's nothing wrong with your PC
Wow , I have seen the benchmarks. Thanks. I guess there's nothing wrong with my PC then. It just can't do more.
I'll just have to live with it until I get something better.
Thanks alot.