[SOLVED] Pls help me from a severe Trojan attack.

Sep 15, 2021
I have attacked by a Trojan which is very dangerous.

I clicked a link a link it downloaded something got installed and Windows Defender told its a Severe Trojan threat.

Immediately it closed my Chrome, Started an online screen recorder, and several windows of CMD were opening and closing.
I immediately disconnected the internet. Went to taskbar and closed most of its running processes.
Went to windows defender clicked take actions on threats but both Defender and I got helpless. I went for a Full offline scan.
Then my Pc got restart and scan started as soon as Defender detected the threat it showed
"One or more severely dangerous files may not have been removed."
Then my PC ran into Blue Screen of death and its just not restarting.
The HDD light is no more blinking.
Pls help very urgent.

Sep 15, 2021
well....boot from external source, something like this
or mount drive to locked enviroment (like virtual machine)
run antivirus from there
once done, reinstall windows from windows boot media
[/QUOT
well....boot from external source, something like this
or mount drive to locked enviroment (like virtual machine)
run antivirus from there
once done, reinstall windows from windows boot media
I dont know about flash drives buddy plus the pc is not booting up anymore.

USAFRet

Titan
I just want to completely remove that trojan
Full wipe and reinstall

Reactions: Tommy Sawyer
Sep 15, 2021
I have attacked by a Trojan which is very dangerous.

I clicked a link a link it downloaded something got installed and Windows Defender told its a Severe Trojan threat.

Immediately it closed my Chrome, Started an online screen recorder, and several windows of CMD were opening and closing.
I immediately disconnected the internet. Went to taskbar and closed most of its running processes.
Went to windows defender clicked take actions on threats but both Defender and I got helpless. I went for a Full offline scan.
Then my Pc got restart and scan started as soon as Defender detected the threat it showed
"One or more severely dangerous files may not have been removed."
Then my PC ran into Blue Screen of death and its just not restarting.
The HDD light is no more blinking.
Pls help very urgent.
Update
Windows defender detected that its a Winmon trojan and labelled it severe.
Full scan could not be completed. Pc crashed
Since trying to restart but it has taken over boot also, cmd is almost taken over and safe mode also not working
Whenever something good j do to go away from the bootloop to windows blue screen of death occurs.

Also system restore could not be done due to the same trojan.

Unfortunately people don't care about backups of critical files till it's too late.

Welcome to the offline backup club

If there are critical files on the old drive:
  1. Buy replacement drive. Install windows on new drive with proper antivirus. No cheap free stuff
  2. Buy drive dock for old drive. Put old drive in drive dock after your boot your new drive into windows. Try to recover files after virus scan on old drive.

Last edited: