plugged in but battery not charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

takue11

Reputable
May 13, 2015
I plugged in ma laptop charger but the battery is still at 0%, when I switch off the AC the laptops also switches off???

pano

Reputable
May 15, 2015
my acer aspire one 532h after 2years wonth to charge the battery. my opinion was battery is death. so i loock for new battery , but price was $60- so i decided to by compatible which cost $25.. battery come with 85% charged and last for 4 h time. but when i try to charge - not charging. i try several time to put pin in hole and it start charging. after 10 times stop to charge. i try everything but nothing. Then i remembered that i have car battery master charger which is 12v and the laptop barrery is 11.1v and i decide to risk it and try to fill it with car battery master charger. it is import to connect the correct +to+ and - on - . battery was completely empty 0% and after 2h charging i put the battery in my laptop and wonder battery showed 100%. this was my last solution and it works for me if you wanth some pictures to show how to connect correctly then write on this adress; [email removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.