[SOLVED] Plugged in , charging but not really charging

Jun 11, 2020
When i plug in my Toshiba laptop it gives me that it's plugged in and charging but it's not really charging and the battery continue declining
The problem isn't from battery nor charger I tried another ones.
The laptop cannot start if the charger is plugged in only (and the battery removed)

Solution
We now know it's a Toshiba laptop but we don't know the model of said laptop. We'll also need an SKU to the laptop. You might want to also note the BIOS version of the laptop and the age of the laptop's battery. You mentioned trying another ones, does that mean you tried powering the laptop with different chargers of the same laptop's make and model from other owners? If not, please stop mixing and matching adapters to power a laptop.

Lutfij

Titan
We now know it's a Toshiba laptop but we don't know the model of said laptop. We'll also need an SKU to the laptop. You might want to also note the BIOS version of the laptop and the age of the laptop's battery. You mentioned trying another ones, does that mean you tried powering the laptop with different chargers of the same laptop's make and model from other owners? If not, please stop mixing and matching adapters to power a laptop.

Solution