Question Plz help problem related to premiere pro and youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
I have this editor that made me a montage and he sent me it only problem is he sent me it in .prproj i told him to go back and export it in mp4 he said he deleted all my clips and he wants me to pay for him to redo it and know i'm just stuck with a .prproj and that's all, I can't find anyway to convert it to mp4 or at least a file type that youtube accepts, i don't know what to do now.

I have this editor that made me a montage and he sent me it only problem is he sent me it in .prproj i told him to go back and export it in mp4 he said he deleted all my clips and he wants me to pay for him to redo it and know i'm just stuck with a .prproj and that's all, I can't find anyway to convert it to mp4 or at least a file type that youtube accepts, i don't know what to do now.
have all your video files and open the project file in premiere pro, that's not a video file it's a file that saves what's been edited etc like a save file. And I wouldn't recommend to use that editor again, it's best to do your own editing to avoid things like this.

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
have all your video files and open the project file in premiere pro, that's not a video file it's a file that saves what's been edited etc like a save file. And I wouldn't recommend to use that editor again, it's best to do your own editing to avoid things like this.
i don't have premiere pro and i don't know how to edit myself.

USAFRet

Titan
This should have been specified in the written contract between you two.

What was supplied, how it was supplied, what was the result, how it was delivered.

Not much you can do with a Premier Pro file, without Premier Pro.

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
This should have been specified in the written contract between you two.

What was supplied, how it was supplied, what was the result, how it was delivered.

Not much you can do with a Premier Pro file, without Premier Pro.
Thats why im here because im looking for someone with premiere pro so that they can convert the file to mp4 for me.

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
So, you have all the files.

As mentioned, there are many free or low cost vid editing tools.
Maybe time to level up your skillset.
Im not looking for an editing software i already have one, im saying can anyone with premiere pro download my file and i can send them the other files and they convert it to an mp4? Plz i just want anyone to help me

Status
Not open for further replies.