plz need help with my pc really quick(restarting)

Trozan

Reputable
Oct 22, 2015
first of all thnks in advance

so i recently upgraded my ram to 8 gb from 4 and my pc keeps on restarting again and again while watching movies sometimes except for restarting a blue screen apears with erors like kerenal mode or more like these and some times pc stucks and makes buzzzing sounds i have tried installing the windows again and even all my drivers are upto date

Solution
usually it is recomended when adding ram to get the excact ram you already have it is evem more recomended just to replace the 4 gig kit with an 8 gig kit. Some times you get lucky and they work together sometimes not.

Belphegore

Respectable
Mar 27, 2016
Do you have the same RAM type (brand, series, frequency IE: G.Skill Vengeance DDR3-2133) in the slots?
Did you mess with the frequency in the BIOS?

Please post your motherboard and RAM type. It could be that your motherboard doesn't support the frequency that it's trying to run at.

Trozan

Reputable
Oct 22, 2015

I know that both the rams are ddr3 but i dont know anything about the fequency or motherbord so i will tell u as soon as i can thnks

galeener

Distinguished
usually it is recomended when adding ram to get the excact ram you already have it is evem more recomended just to replace the 4 gig kit with an 8 gig kit. Some times you get lucky and they work together sometimes not.

Solution