[SOLVED] Plz Plz Help 🙏🏼 Micro-Atx with 1150 socket that has 2 or more PCIe 16x slots??

Jan 2, 2019
Hello, I really want to upgrade my motherboard and keep all of the rest of my components and in order to do that I need a micro ATX with LGA 1150 and that has AT LEAST two PCIe 16x slots, but the more the merrier 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Does anyone know of a motherboard that fits that description? I would greatly appreciate it forever 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Last edited:
Solution
Are you looking to put the MB into your Dell Inspiron 3847 case?
Trust me, you don't want to go that route. You can end up with issues like standoffs not lining up to I/O shield not fitting to power supply cables not being long enough or not having the right connectors.
It can be done if you research like crazy to make sure everything will work but it's much more trouble than it's worth.
Also, as @CountMike stated, I don't know of any microATX 1150 boards with 2x PCIe x16 slots.
Are you looking to put the MB into your Dell Inspiron 3847 case?
Trust me, you don't want to go that route. You can end up with issues like standoffs not lining up to I/O shield not fitting to power supply cables not being long enough or not having the right connectors.
It can be done if you research like crazy to make sure everything will work but it's much more trouble than it's worth.
Also, as @CountMike stated, I don't know of any microATX 1150 boards with 2x PCIe x16 slots.

Solution
mATX can have up to 5 PCIE slots. MAXIMUS_VII_GENE with 2 x16 slots for example.

bbXUnHnmpNptLfyX_setting_000_1_90_end_500.png

Last edited: