Plz post Diablo 2 German or English for PC

smasher

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2004

Can someone plz spost diablo 2 in german or in english for PC. German would be better but english is also alright. thx very much.

or perhaps its already somewhere in the usenet, but i was not able to find it. If it is somewhere u can of course send me he link. thank u very mcuh

They have it in the store for you to purchase. It even comes with a key
to allow battlenet play.

http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php#need-image
http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=PC&title=114389
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=38rnggF5hrt8aU1%40individual.net