plz save my pc plz............

albygeo3

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2015
Its urgent plz help!
I have installed windows 7 on my pc windows xp but it dosent support and always showing some list i gave its hdd to the shop to reformatt after that i get back from the shop and
inserted on the pc but my pc showing so many changes my red light on pc glowing,suddenly freezing and shutting down without any message or shutting down screen but
abselutely that shutdown is not by the dust i clean it all the time after that shutdown i tried so many times to turn on my pc but its starts suddenly it will turn off
faster than a thunder after so many days only it wil boot when i am turning on but it stays only for 10 or 15 minutes after it freezes and turn off aotumatically
and also my in my pc's mother board an orange led light is glowing

so please help guys its very urgent,because i want to work online plz...........help!

sorry for my broken english

NarbiusTheGreat

Reputable
Aug 16, 2014
Alright. Could you possibly rewrite this in a way that is a bit more understandable? Is this a custom PC? Or is this a prebuilt PC you bought from the store? I doubt it is a laptop since you took out the hard drive and gave it to the store. Did you take the proper precautions before installing the HDD (Static protection?) Static can destroy a motherboard instantly, and possibly all the components attached to it. I don't know what you mean by it is always showing some list. Dust will only shut down a PC if it is interfering with a component which isn't so likely, or if a component overheated and broke which is also unlikely since you clean your PC. What exactly is this red light? Is it on the motherboard, is it on the power button? And I am not sure why Windows 7 isn't supported. Perhaps your PC cannot handle Windows 7. Or you are installing it incorrectly.

Now here is another possibility. When you are booting your computer up WITHOUT an OS IT will not start up to an OS. IT will start up saying you need a OS to boot from, or it may have a load of errors. You will manually have to go into the BIOS control and set it to boot from the disk drive. Which I believe is automatic, but if it is a PC from the store, it may be getting confused not knowing where to boot from.

albygeo3

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2015
i will explain

my pc have a problem that, "if i turn on my pc i can use only for 10 or 15 minutes because after 10 or 15 minutes my pc will freeze and
suddenly it shuts down without any message or shutting down screen and also after that shutdown i can't turn on it,only after 2 or 3 days i can turn it on

then.....
time to clear your doubts
-------------------------------
*red led light - located on the left side of the power button and it glows when i turning on my pc (is that a system faliure or error?)
*orange led light- located on the motherboard and it also glows when i turn on my pc (is a green led should glow?)
*mine is a desktop computer
*windows xp professional sp2
*i install my hdd in the correct and the safe way
*and also automatic shutdown is abselutely not by the dust

I THINK U GOT IT
BUT PLEASE HELP!

NarbiusTheGreat

Reputable
Aug 16, 2014
So basically you can boot to Windows XP, and use it for 15 minutes until it shuts down?
But then it doesn't even work for 2 or 3 days? That is an entirely different problem on itself. 2 or 3 days. Ouch. There is definitely something wrong with power there. Perhaps a loose cord which may be dangling. Perhaps something is wrong with the power supply. An automatic shutdown could easily be a problem with the power supply or motherboard. Check if everything is plugged in completely. ALSO make sure you take the correct precautions before checking if everything is plugged in completely (Get rid of any static on your body - touch something big that is metal. While using a computer case is fine, it is recommended you use something else that doesn't have ANY paint on it.) Also when pushing things in, do not push so hard that it will break it. It will take just enough force to push in that you won't come close to breaking the motherboard.
I also must know what type of computer this is, what is your part list? What is the model of this PC? For example if you had a HP laptop it could be HP dv7-6070.