[SOLVED] plz suggest me some new games

ultradragonx08

Prominent
Nov 1, 2019
My elder brother is thinking to open a GAmerzone and he dosen't know what games to add and which are really trending he wants games which have a dedicated server like counter strike , call of duty modern warfare 3 , battlefield , crysis and left 4 dead 2 so please suggest me some new games like the ones i have listed above.

hanotaink

Prominent
Jan 21, 2019
Borderlands and maybe Warframe, though they don't really have dedicated servers, they're just multiplayer shooters like the other games you mentioned.

ultradragonx08

Prominent
Nov 1, 2019
Thanks NIghtHawkRMX, hanotaink

Actually he is interested in particularly those games which have dedicated servers that can be hosted for LAN parties with genres like Multiplayer with Deathmatches, Cooperative like L4D2, FPS.

He had in mind games like BlackOps3, Call of Duty Advance Warfare etc but Activision has switched over from PC gaming to Console gaming and therefore has removed dedicated servers all together. Valve on the other hand still has dedicated servers for games like CSS, HL2DM, L4D2 etc but these have gone too old now.

Matchmaking kinda sucks if the game connects you to a far away location resulting in lags/rubberbanding and all.

He already has a running gaming parlor with the above said games in addition to MW2, MW3, Crysis, BattleField Bad company, Killing Floor, Unreal Tournament and likes for the past 5+ years but wants to upgrade his PCs along with getting new latest games with Dedis in mind and of course Serious Gaming; unlike games like Fortnite, PUBG etc.

ProPlayerGR

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2016
Thanks NIghtHawkRMX, hanotaink

Actually he is interested in particularly those games which have dedicated servers that can be hosted for LAN parties with genres like Multiplayer with Deathmatches, Cooperative like L4D2, FPS.

He had in mind games like BlackOps3, Call of Duty Advance Warfare etc but Activision has switched over from PC gaming to Console gaming and therefore has removed dedicated servers all together. Valve on the other hand still has dedicated servers for games like CSS, HL2DM, L4D2 etc but these have gone too old now.

Matchmaking kinda sucks if the game connects you to a far away location resulting in lags/rubberbanding and all.

He already has a running gaming parlor with the above said games in addition to MW2, MW3, Crysis, BattleField Bad company, Killing Floor, Unreal Tournament and likes for the past 5+ years but wants to upgrade his PCs along with getting new latest games with Dedis in mind and of course Serious Gaming; unlike games like Fortnite, PUBG etc.
I'd recommend Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.