PM Sentbox issue

I believe that's the way it works ... that's what happens for me ... I can tell if someone has "picked up" the PM that way.

Yeah, I find that useful as I can tell if someone is ignoring me or not :roll: :wink:

But, perhaps a better idea would to have an Inbox and Send Item folder and to substitute the outbox for an icon of somekind to indicate it has yet to be read?

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
I believe that's the way it works ... that's what happens for me ... I can tell if someone has "picked up" the PM that way.

Yeah, I find that useful as I can tell if someone is ignoring me or not :roll: :wink:

But, perhaps a better idea would to have an Inbox and Send Item folder and to substitute the outbox for an icon of somekind to indicate it has yet to be read?

Good idea too ... I don't see it as a big issue either way ... but just because I'm cool with it now, doesn't mean others don't have valid objections.

Spitfire_x86

Splendid
Jun 26, 2002
There should be a "receive read receipt" option like the old forum. Or the outbox can be renamed as "Read Receipts", where all read receipts will be automatically stored.

steve_sa

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2005
There should be a "receive read receipt" option like the old forum. Or the outbox can be renamed as "Read Receipts", where all read receipts will be automatically stored.

Outbox is the reverse of read receipt.. it shows what has not been read yet. Same results.

Jake_Barnes

Splendid

Outbox is the reverse of read receipt.. it shows what has not been read yet. Same results.
As stated above, I have no problems with how it's designed now :)