• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Pocophone F1 Camera Issue

ZomBoy76

Reputable
Aug 8, 2016
Hello,I don't know if I'm supposed to ask this here but it's worth a shot.

I have a Xiaomi Pocophone F1, and some time ago my rear camera stopped working ,decided to go to a local service store and ask if they can repair it. They "repaired" it,they said it was a loose connection and some possible water damage(not the case since I never dropped it in water). When I got home I noticed the camera looked very bad quality and I tried covering it but the camera that was being used was the secondary camera after that I went in the tester mode to see what's going on and noticed that the order of the cameras were scrambled.

Now here's the question is it possible to do that? To change the order the phone sees the cameras.

Apr 2, 2020
There is only one option that you need to go to the official service center of Xiaomi and tell them the issue you are facing, because its a hardware issue if you do it by yourself and if anything went wrong the big issue you will face. The people at the Service Center are professionally trained.

Reactions: Techie-Joshua
Jul 14, 2020
Dont go to the local mobile shop for the issue you are facing, as told by Techie Guy just go the service center, as they are very well trained so they have more knowledge compared to local mobile shop.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS