- Personally, I am not much of a people person as I'm more of a loner.
- I Hate cellphones and as such, I do not own one.
- I have an extreme hatred of Telemarketers and Scam Artists to the point that I wish it was legal to Kill them.
- Most of the time, I prefer a Quiet environment. Any noise including people talking just cuts through my head making it so I can't think straight, hear my own thoughts, concentrate.
- Also when I'm trying to listen to someone or something, other sounds tend to make it difficult for me to hear what I am trying to listen to.
- I have always had a fear of heights and these days I also have a fear of falling.
- I do not like big cities (way too crowded)
- I much prefer the country side, preferably far away from other people.
- I love Japanese Anime & Manga
- I have always had a fascination with Japan and would one day love to visit and tour the place, especially some of the older, more traditional places.
- I'm a big fan of Bizarre Foods and there are quite a few interesting items I wouldn't hesitate to try.
- I spend most of my waking hours on my computers and network from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed. I also work on systems for family and friends.
- These days when I go into a computer store I am bored unless I something catches my eye or I need something.
Just be happy it's working again......It looks like it has been fixed, but if you manually add up points, you'll see that there are points still missing.
50 Points = Creating your account
50 Points = Confirming your email
120 Points = 3 Best answers @ 40 points each
10 Points = Opening a « discussion » thread
230 Points total
4 Points = Posting answer posted on a Thread
4 Points = Posting comment on News
367 Posts x 4 Points each = 1468 Points
1468 Points + 230 Points (from above) = 1698 Points
Now here I'm going to assume that opening a Discussion Thread
takes precedence over posting an answer or comment point wise.
1698 minus 4 Points
Point Counter at time of this Reply = 1377 Points
Currently I'm listed as an Apprentice where as
@ 1500 Points you're supposed to be listed as Regular
Looking at both Toms Hardware and Toms Guide, the Points show
up the exact same with the only difference being the Badges awarded.
So seeing as the points are the exact same, Where are the Missing Points disappearing to?