Point counter

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Gandalf

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
I've noticed that in my Profile the "posted messages" are incrementing, but the "Points" count has stopped at 187. :fou:
I understood that 4 points was awarded for each posted reply message.
Can someone please "unstick" my point counter. It has been at 187 for about 24 hours.

Thanks...
Gandalf

G

At least that hopefully explains most of the discrepancy in my points. :)

I really didn't pay much attention to my points until I noticed that they had
stopped longer than 24 hours, that's when I really started to look into my points. :D

No big deal as long as the system is working as intended.

-

I do have one question though for future reference, how does one go about selecting
the best answer in a thread or does that ability come with a certain level of advancement?

I looked and I don't see anything for doing such other than the Red "Ask the Community" Button.

G

I was wondering about that and it makes sense that it can only be done with a Question thread. :)

Then again, I haven't had any questions before this as it helps to be a true Geek :D

G

:lol: The majority of the help I have provided up till recently has been in the BIOS forum helping with Gateway FX6800 systems.

There's an old thread from march and one I just started on the 24th of this month. :)

If there is one thing I have learned, it is to hate Acer with a Passion.

They take perfectly good companies and ruin them by acquisition.

G

They should have been back at work for nearly half a day now, not counting 4 hour French lunchbreak, and still the damn thing is broken.