"POINT OF VIEW 7300 GT 256MB AGP" need info

7amood

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2005
I would like to know about the following card:

7300 GT with 256MB manufacturerd by POINT OF VIEW

Can anyone provide me with some information on how good this card is?
I am not looking for specifications.

If anyone has experiance with this card or manufacturer, please
describe how easy/hard life was with this card.

Mr_Bluntman

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2006
Off the top of my head I think it's 400MHz core, 400MHz RAM (800 effective) with 2 vertex shaders and four pixel piplelines with 1 pixel shader each, and 2 raster operations pipelines. (basically a GeForce FX 5700 with SM3.0)

If you're looking to run JUST Vista's aero glass this should be okay. For any serious gaming - FORGET IT.

Get a 6800 GT for AGP - you can find them for as little as $100 shipped to your door nowadays. It may be getting to be old hat but it can still run anything out there at a minimum of 30fps with the goodies cranked. Anything better and then you'd have to upgrade to a PCIe motherboard, which is your best bet.

7amood

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2005
Off the top of my head I think it's 400MHz core, 400MHz RAM (800 effective) with 2 vertex shaders and four pixel piplelines with 1 pixel shader each, and 2 raster operations pipelines. (basically a GeForce FX 5700 with SM3.0)

If you're looking to run JUST Vista's aero glass this should be okay. For any serious gaming - FORGET IT.

Get a 6800 GT for AGP - you can find them for as little as $100 shipped to your door nowadays. It may be getting to be old hat but it can still run anything out there at a minimum of 30fps with the goodies cranked. Anything better and then you'd have to upgrade to a PCIe motherboard, which is your best bet.

Actually it has a 350MHz core with a 666MHz memory.
It is a 256MB RAM with 128-bit bus speed.
It has 8 pixel pipeline and 4 vertex shaders.

Thanx for your reply, unfortunatly I don't live in the USA(where everything
is a vailable with decent price) so this is the best thing I was able to find.
I was looking for 7800GS or 6800GS but couldn't find em'.

Anyway I think it is better than the 6600(I have) and it has a DVI.
I think I will get 10 more fps which is good :p isn't it?? :?

I was suspicious about the manufacturer since it's the first time I've heard
of them. they were the big question for me since I've never seen a
GeForce graphics card manufacturered by POINT OF VIEW :?

Lets hope that some overclocking will give me some performance :wink:

Meet Bhatt

Honorable
Jul 19, 2013
I Have 1 Of this and wanna Sell It. It's Brand new Box Packed With Everything Included in it. i had 1 before but it got burnt due to some of my mistake so i got it replaced but till i was waiting for it to be back i bought another one so this one was useless for me so i am trying to sell it. but as long as i used it i can say it's awesome with everything it's life and everything!!