Pokémon Plus Go Device Delayed To September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth Barker

Reputable
Aug 17, 2015
Pokemon Go will most likely be an after thought come September. Most mobile games come and go very quickly, and I don't see Pokemon go being any different

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011

It might be die down or it could explode into more madness.

If they implement VS battling where the AI would choose the attacks and not the player, trading between players and breeding, this thing will be bigger than it is now because for once a customer will not have to buy a Nintendo system to play an exclusive Nintendo title.

I wont even mention if they release 2nd or 3rd gen Pokémon via an update. Or do special group events for rare Pokémon like legendries.

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
The social dynamic is what attracts groups of people to local spots to participate is it's main attraction. Collecting creatures, gps, ar etc add to this. Since MS owns Minecraft, I am waiting for them to pull out something like MineWorld where you can build structures onto a barren GPS laid-out world (like PokeMon Go) with your friends, fight Zombies together, all in an inexpensive hololens. Have a phone version too, but the Hololens would be the better experience.

I just want the radar to work. I don't want to DL their other app (Ingress) to try to circumvent a broken radar, and I don't want TOS breaking GPS spoofing. The wrist gadget sounds nice, but how soon after purchase will it be left sitting and collecting dust?

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011

Pokémon Go is not a Nintendo game! Nintendo did not make the game!

This game have been around before, its called Ingres, The company just licensed the Pokémon IP and placed it on top of the platform Ingress already had.

All this misinformation is exactly why Nintendo's stock almost doubled in price then with investors found out Nintendo did not own or make the game the stock price drop like a rock.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
Don't forget PokemonGoNecklace, PokemonGoEarRings, PokemonGoFingerRings, PokemonGoVibraShirt, PokemonGoPikaChurt, ... and please, don't go diverge your attention to games that can actually change the world, like the fractal based 'No Man's Sky' or some educational platforms. No, any diversion from total attention drainage should be made so hard to resist that the few exceptions may as well go out of sight and try build universes or something... #BAUniC

Status
Not open for further replies.