pokemon crater

Hi, all

my friends and I found this great pokemon website where you can move around
and battle. www.pokemoncrater.com

--
Cool CJ ooc5 (Chris Frew)

Cool CJ ooc5 wrote:

> Hi, all
>
> my friends and I found this great pokemon website where you can move around
> and battle. www.pokemoncrater.com

Hm. Looks to me like Javascript or something. Lacks the depth of the
video games, but at least its massively multiplayer. Kinda slow, too.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass
is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs
to be." -- The Magic Engineer

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net