Pokemon Fire Red/ Leaf Green

What can people tell me abotu these new titles? Are they similiar to
blue and red with pokemon and land or is it new pokemon and another
new area?

The_unknown2000@hotmail.com <the_unknown2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
> What can people tell me abotu these new titles? Are they similiar to
> blue and red with pokemon and land or is it new pokemon and another
> new area?

Same region as R/B/Y, same pokemon (mostly) as their GB counterparts,
same/better graphics/features as/then R/S. No Kanto, Hoenn, or Orre. Yes
secret island cluster full of good stuff.

--
-----------
Deep Thought

DeepThought wrote:

> The_unknown2000@hotmail.com <the_unknown2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>What can people tell me abotu these new titles? Are they similiar to
>>blue and red with pokemon and land or is it new pokemon and another
>>new area?
>

> Same region as R/B/Y, same pokemon (mostly) as their GB counterparts,
> same/better graphics/features as/then R/S. No Kanto, Hoenn, or Orre. Yes
> secret island cluster full of good stuff.

I think you mean "No Johto."

As for the original poster: Fire Red and Leaf Green are basically the
original games with all the technical upgrades and features from Ruby
and Sapphire. And the new island chain.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

"Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots":
> I think you mean "No Johto."

Poo, indeed I did.

--
Deep "Nice" Thought