Pokemon Photoshop Contest

Rob wrote:
> Hey, y'all. I was browsing though Worth1000, a photoshop contest
website I
> used to frequent, and I noticed they had a contest to depict how
Pokemon

http://www.worth1000.com/cache/contest/contestcache.asp?contest_id=4767&display=photoshop#entries

> -Rob

Not bad. I especially like the Mew one morphed from the kitten. Very
adorable.

Rob wrote:

> Hey, y'all. I was browsing though Worth1000, a photoshop contest website I
> used to frequent, and I noticed they had a contest to depict how Pokemon
> would look like in real life. Some of them came out looking rather cool, so
> I figured I'd post a link to the contest:
>
> http://www.worth1000.com/cache/contest/contestcache.asp?contest_id=4767&display=photoshop#entries

Dude! I'm totally going to swipe that Cubone and use it as a message
board avatar.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass
is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs
to be."

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net