I'm sure that this has been answered a bizillion times here, but since this
is my first time posting here I hope you will forgive me.

I have recently acquired a used copy of Pokemon Pinball R/S version. Is
there a way to start the game all over from the beginning? i.e. can you
erase the pokedex somehow? I'd like to start it from scratch instead of
having only the hard to get pokemon left to capture. Thanks.

"Jim Haidle" <dynatok@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm sure that this has been answered a bizillion times here, but since
> this
> is my first time posting here I hope you will forgive me.
>
> I have recently acquired a used copy of Pokemon Pinball R/S version. Is
> there a way to start the game all over from the beginning? i.e. can you
> erase the pokedex somehow? I'd like to start it from scratch instead of
> having only the hard to get pokemon left to capture. Thanks.

Yep - Just start a new game then save it and that will wipe all.

"Raph" <raph1@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Jim Haidle" <dynatok@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I'm sure that this has been answered a bizillion times here, but since
> > this
> > is my first time posting here I hope you will forgive me.
> >
> > I have recently acquired a used copy of Pokemon Pinball R/S version. Is
> > there a way to start the game all over from the beginning? i.e. can you
> > erase the pokedex somehow? I'd like to start it from scratch instead of
> > having only the hard to get pokemon left to capture. Thanks.
>
> Yep - Just start a new game then save it and that will wipe all.

Alas, no. I press Start, up comes the menu:
New Game
Continue
Pokedex
Hi Score

So, I hit New Game...and it says Field Select.
Then I Pick Ruby and Normal for the ball speed.
It then starts me at the table, so I start the ball, and I hit START to save
the game. This returns me to the opening animations. I press Start, up
comes the menu:
New Game
Continue
Pokedex
Hi Score
So I go to the Pokedex, and it's still full of Pokemon.

I'm not a newbie, I really *did* try that route. And to no avail, so, is
there anyone else out there that might know of a way to clear the Pokedex
from Pokemon Pinball R/S?

Jim Haidle wrote:
> I'm not a newbie, I really *did* try that route. And to no avail, so, is
> there anyone else out there that might know of a way to clear the Pokedex
> from Pokemon Pinball R/S?

You probably already tried this, but I think I might as well ask: Is
there anything in the options that looks like it could erase or clear
game data? You might want to try that.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

"Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
message news:2pfc1fFk869rU1@uni-berlin.de...
> Jim Haidle wrote:
> > I'm not a newbie, I really *did* try that route. And to no avail, so,
is
> > there anyone else out there that might know of a way to clear the
Pokedex
> > from Pokemon Pinball R/S?
> >
> You probably already tried this, but I think I might as well ask: Is
> there anything in the options that looks like it could erase or clear
> game data? You might want to try that.

Yeah, I've been looking for such things in all the menus, and still it gets
me nowhere. I was just hoping that someone had already found an actual way
to do this that I'm just not aware of. <sigh>