pokemon sapphire

i have just started pokemon sapphire and my team so far is:

Combusken(lv17),
wingull(lv17) and a
shroomish(lv18)

i would like to know if anyone can advise me in what pokemon to fill up the
rest of my team with

luke bennett via GamesKB.com wrote:
> i have just started pokemon sapphire and my team so far is:
>
> Combusken(lv17),
> wingull(lv17) and a
> shroomish(lv18)
>
> i would like to know if anyone can advise me in what pokemon to fill up the
> rest of my team with

You mean that you don't have anymore Pokemon than those three? You must
really be training them hard.

Inferno

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"luke bennett via GamesKB.com" <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> schreef in bericht
>i have just started pokemon sapphire and my team so far is:
>
> Combusken(lv17),
> wingull(lv17) and a
> shroomish(lv18)
>
> i would like to know if anyone can advise me in what pokemon to fill up
> the
> rest of my team with

What I remember from Pokémon blue is that you should catch as many as you
can with as many different types as possible (and that's exactly what Í did;
'got all the 150 pokémon + mew).

"luke bennett via GamesKB.com" <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> wrote in message
>i have just started pokemon sapphire and my team so far is:
>
> Combusken(lv17),
> wingull(lv17) and a
> shroomish(lv18)
>
> i would like to know if anyone can advise me in what pokemon to fill up
> the
> rest of my team with

I would add a water and a psychic....

i have tried that but i dont like any of the pokemon i can get at the
moment what pokemon should i catch later on in the game

"luke bennett via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in message
>i have tried that but i dont like any of the pokemon i can get at the
> moment what pokemon should i catch later on in the game

For Psychic - catch an Abra or Ralts and raise it with battling and
nutrients...battling only those to increase the stats you want - I went for
stronger defense since it's so weak anyway and maxed out the Irons.

For water, I like Ludicolo so catch and evolve a Lotad. I prefer rain dish
as the ability and make sure you give him surf or a strong water move to
take out those nasty fire, rock and ground types.