Pokemon TV show

Hi people. The Pokemon TV show is back on here in Oz (on free to air TV)
since last Friday on Cheez TV at 7:30am, that's the Ten network.

To others around the world, how far ahead are the newest episodes you've
got? I hear Hoenn series is running there already? Here the Johto Silver
Conference competition is just starting.

--

"aouf" It's the new (edited) way of swearing
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=aouf&f=1

Chriz wrote:
> Hi people. The Pokemon TV show is back on here in Oz (on free to air TV)
> since last Friday on Cheez TV at 7:30am, that's the Ten network.
>
> To others around the world, how far ahead are the newest episodes you've
> got? I hear Hoenn series is running there already? Here the Johto Silver
> Conference competition is just starting.

Yeah, here in the U.S. Pokemon Advance is already on the air. Ash has
currently spent far too much time on Dewford Island. Your average
player probably wouldn't find as much to do there as Ash has.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

"Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi people. The Pokemon TV show is back on here in Oz (on free to air TV)
> since last Friday on Cheez TV at 7:30am, that's the Ten network.
>
> To others around the world, how far ahead are the newest episodes you've
> got? I hear Hoenn series is running there already? Here the Johto Silver
> Conference competition is just starting.

Haruka just got her Fushigidane.