Question Polaroid iE6035

beauknowsdiddly

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
Hey Everyone!
I just purchased a Polaroid iE6035 and when I plug in into my computer and turn it on the camera powers up to "connecting" for just a few seconds and powers down. I called their tech support which was no help. I tried different cables, usb ports, even different computers. Nada. So I got it replaced with the same model and am having the same issue. The manual says when you plug it in and power it up, it's suppose to enter MSDC mode, but it never does. It just says "connecting" and powers down. The manual also says that you're only suppose to use a class 4 card, but it comes with a class 1 card. So just for giggles I bought a class 4 card. That didn't make any difference.

Any magical ideas?

Because you use the win11, the win11 may not be compatible with the camera, but you said you did try other computer too, and I think the problem is that the PC does not detect your camera. Try this similar method, like with win10 PC.
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-fix-common-camera-problems-windows-10

Also make sure your camera with new batteries too, because if the camera with lower power batteries, the camera will turn off sometime.

If you still have the same problem, then taking the SD card out by using the card reader. Sorry.