Polaroid ink for Epson Stylus Color 600's

We have multiple 600's used for business color (simple
charts, etc.) and black text. They work well, but cost of
ink is high. Saw some Polaroid ink re-fill kits at the
store and wondered if they are any good. Any Epson S-C-600
users have any experience with them?

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Boland wrote:

> We have multiple 600's used for business color (simple charts, etc.) and
> black text. They work well, but cost of ink is high. Saw some Polaroid
> ink re-fill kits at the store and wondered if they are any good. Any
> Epson S-C-600 users have any experience with them?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

Are these Polaroid kits Specifically for the Epson SC600? Or are they
"generic" refill kits?

Generic ink refill kits are a little like generic artistic paintings.
They both have colors, but none of them is masterful.

Generic inkjet refill kits are an old and tired subject here.

All ink is not alike. Even if the generals colors are similar.