Polaroid Tablet PTAB735

zydd

Reputable
Mar 26, 2014
I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right category, a friend of mine has a problem with this tablet that cannot boot up and asked me for help find out info....The tablet is trying to start up and it never gets there...I tried a typical "factory reset" power button+volume up but it's not working...also it doesn't look like I can access its 4Gb stroage thru usb and it looks like my usb tries to connect to this unit with the sound every 2 sec so I don't see it....the only thing it does is starting up with Polariod / Android logo and then that's it.

Solution
That is usually a hardware issue, often with the device storage memory chips. You can try to do a web search to find a stock ROM for the device and use a computer to flash it. Polaroid, RCA, brands like that are cheaply made and have a higher rate of failure.
That is usually a hardware issue, often with the device storage memory chips. You can try to do a web search to find a stock ROM for the device and use a computer to flash it. Polaroid, RCA, brands like that are cheaply made and have a higher rate of failure.

Solution