**POLL** Best PC Case Maker

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Who do you think makes the best PC cases?

• Antec

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Cooler Master

Votes: 20 18.3%
  • Thermaltake

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • Lian Li

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • NZXT

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Silverstone

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Xclio

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Sunbeam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apevia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.5%

• Total voters

Kaldor

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006

Its been considered, hehe. It will make a great server case though. Not so good for WCing, big PSUs and multiple video cards. My 8800GTX barely clears the drive cage as it is.

I actually have 3 of those cases in black, blue, silver. I really liked them, so I bought all of them within 6 months of each other, with the final one actually sitting around for 18 months before I built a PC in it. Looks kinda nifty with 3 of them sitting next to each other. Great space heater in the winter BTW, lol.

chookman

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2007

Who buys a case worth that much then takes a dremel to it? Im glad you guys have money to waste if you stuff it.

dobby

Distinguished
May 24, 2006
i personally voted Coolermaster as i am very very happy with my coolermaster, and i love the stacker cases, shame i not a fan of the cosmos. but what i really like is the affordablility of the cases asyou can pick a coolermaster up for cheap but if you want high end they have it.

i dont know why i voted because i cdant see the results as ATHG forum dont work properly.

Current results
pollfu6.gif

FrozenGpu

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007

I understand what you are saying, it's just that Lian-li has a pretty huge price premium for their nicer full-tower cases, so when people go to buy, they will get discouraged b/c even though the lain-li will have all these really nice options, and workmanship, etc etc etc, it will never truly gain the acceptance of the following as Antec has, b/c antec was able to capture the mainstream and high end market share much much better than lain-li was able to. Price is pretty important when it ultimately comes down to it, for most people, so you know Lain-li's are amazing, but I always ended up selling my builds that i used them in, just b/c I always felt salty over how much I paid, and for some reason I'd keep antec cases much more longer than the original builds just b/c I felt that w/ many of them I got an amazing deal for the functionality that I needed. The only case from Antec that I'd love to get my hands on and try out at this point is that monstrous P190, it's just so big, and I;d love to use something like that one of these days, but that price is pretty high, and at that price it is in lian-li territory to say the least, and I would heavily consider a Lian-li or a silverstone when I get to that point once again.

particleman

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
Sad,

Enermax isnt even on the list of Manufacturers. If anyone wants to see a bad ass case. Check out the Enermax Uber Chakra. Lots of space, easy mounting, sturdy design

-PM

halcyon

Splendid

Ener..who? JK :)