Poor Graphics With Good PC (need help)

Jul 28, 2018
So I have: Intel Core i5, Nvidia 1050Ti, 8 GB Ram, bad monitor and bad internet. On fortnite I pressed automatic settings and it was set for high and max 3D resolution. I barely play on 40 fps with that settings and on low it lags with 60-100 fps. yelp

Solution

No, the monitor wouldn't cause issues. Try manually setting the graphics for medium and vsync, I think this will fix a majority of your issues.

WildCard999

Titan
Well it appears you need to set the graphics around med-high to get a stable 60 FPS. I would enable vsync to help with some stuttering and screen tearing. If your internet is so slow that it's causing lag or ghosting in game then I don't think there's much you can do unless you upgrade your internet provider.

Jul 28, 2018
v-sync? mkay did not think of that... lemme try... but also can monitor cause lags? or internet fps drops? i read the article and the answers were no... for christmas i was gonna get a new monitor cuz my one is older than me :D and also i cant open nvidia settings cuz the thing is plugged somewhere else like the cable or whatever is not plugged down there i mean the lower part of the block or whatever... should i get better internet or monitor? :p

WildCard999

Titan

No, the monitor wouldn't cause issues. Try manually setting the graphics for medium and vsync, I think this will fix a majority of your issues.

Solution