[SOLVED] Poor preformance...

Jul 11, 2019
Hey guys
I've been experience much worse performance lately like we are talking a 40% reduction in fps. Like for example in LOL i used to get 280fps on very high now i get 120 if i'm lucky.
Spec's-
CPU -AMD 2600x
GPU-1070 fe
RAM- 16gb of ddr4
Motherboard- TUF B450 gaming

What I've tried:
Power: options: Set performance.
Temps: 40°C while playing
Vysnc: off
Malware: I've ran scans with malwarebytes and bitdefender,

Thx for the help guys :)

Solution
Sorry had to babysit my grandkids for a couple of days..... The 1070 is a great overclocker. I recommend using Msi afterburner for that job. it is pretty straight forward. Just max out top three tabs, voltage, power limit, and temp limit. then core clock and memory you will have to test out for yourself. Sart at like say + core clock and +250 for memory. Run a benchmark test, before you overclock then overclock and run test. See if you can fine tune the settings using the benchmark.
Jul 11, 2019
1920X1080 RES, Games are loaded onto a Samsung 970 plus SSD which is less than half full. I checked temps on msi afterburner, i reinstalled my nvdia drivers yesterday. Updated my system last night. Can you point me in the right direction in finding my BIOS version because i'm unsure. :) THX for the fast response i appreciate it. @Fix_that_Glitch

Jul 11, 2019
Temps at 40c for both cpu and gpu?

Unless you are using a custom water loop those temps suggest the cpu are gpu are not being pushed.
Hey thx for the fast response :), it's quite possible that's the case. Would you suggest trying to overclock through msi afterburner? IDK if it's relevant but my evga case has something called K Boost? IDK if i can do something with that?

Sorry had to babysit my grandkids for a couple of days..... The 1070 is a great overclocker. I recommend using Msi afterburner for that job. it is pretty straight forward. Just max out top three tabs, voltage, power limit, and temp limit. then core clock and memory you will have to test out for yourself. Sart at like say + core clock and +250 for memory. Run a benchmark test, before you overclock then overclock and run test. See if you can fine tune the settings using the benchmark.

Solution