NoOne

I recently purchased a Dell 8400 w/xp media edition, Radeon X300SE, TVT1 and
a LCD TV.
I am able to picture in picture to compare the direct cable feed into the TV
to the picture from the video/tv card.
There is a very noticeable degradation of the picture from the computer vs.
what is seen from direct line. Is this
normal ? Is there a fix? I've played with DVI vs S video input and that made
the picture worse. I've also tried a
variety of on screen adjustments to no avail.
Thanks
David

How does the comp pix look without the TV "Pipped"? How does the TV pix look
without the Comp "Pipped"? Both ok? If the PIP picture looks bad, and the
main picture looks good, then I'd suspect the PIP module to be misaligned, as
the main picture "locks" the PIP picture to it