Discussion Explained: pop-ins and more due to electricity.

Sep 11, 2020
I know that a lot of you people don’t like me due to the years of trying to fix this electricity pop ins, low load and jittery effects on both youtube and in game. However. I’ve seen more threads about this everywhere which is surprising so it might have to do with how advanced technique is getting. Those pop ins due to electricity are affected by the monitor… Yes it’s still due to electricity. If you’d use a cable or something from that issued apartment to your new hardware it will come in approximately 2-3 days. My friend got the exact same problem for around 2 months ago. Now i live in a grounded apartment while he lives in an ungrounded one. It starts from getting a little jittery to getting insanely jittery. And the pop ins get worse by the time going. Now it’s me who can’t see your problem.

Issues:

Pop ins close range, mostly sides on buildings + bushes and trees (very close range.

Worse moire effects, when lines on buildings for example look jittery, also mostly noticable when you use sharpness.

Shimmering if i understand right where the picture is lightning on for example foliage and so on when the camera is moving.

Desync, for example cs2. They see you before you see them.

Shadows in games + bushes follow you where ever you go. Almost like its lining up where ever you go.

Keep in mind i do accept questions and i do accept adviced but this is mostly an explaination on what bad electricity causes.

Dear moderators. If i’m in the wrong thread forum, please move the thread to a different one
🙂

I hope someone finds this helpful and i dont need any negative comments on something i myself trying to understand 100%

pop ins due to electricity are affected by the monitor

Pop ins close range, mostly sides on buildings + bushes and trees...cs2. They see you before you see them...Shadows in games + bushes follow you where ever you go...
this is always caused by the way your CPU processes data, sends that data to your GPU, and then your GPU processes that data and sends it to your display.

whether it be the disk or the data itself being corrupted, the CPU being incapable of properly processing that data, or the GPU failing to provide a clear representation of that data to your display.

it's possible that you may have a crap power supply that is incapable of providing proper power to these devices therefore affecting the way these processes are handled.

but, it has nothing at all to do with the power provided to your monitor/display.

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2020
Hello! It's not for me anymore i used to have this issue. I changed all my components 3 times. around 6 months to 2 years ago. I had to move out without my new pc, tv and console which fixed my problem. But my friend moved to a similar location with electrical problems it seems since he got most of the problems i had. Feel free to check my other threads going from 2020 before i moved.