Question Pop OS "Slow" mouse in minecraft!

rujdaga

Prominent
Jun 20, 2020
Hello guys, i installed pop os and that system is amazing, i installed minecraft (cause i play minecraft a lot) and everything was fine until i noticed that my mouse was moving "smooth" like slow motion, it was soo frustrating, when i move my mouse really fast it needs to "travel" through the screen its not like windows where its instant, i make sure that its not cinematic mode, everything was fresh (no control changes, no keybind changes, no macros) Is it possible to fix that, Btw i have a glorious model o- mouse.

Jun 3, 2020
Hey there. Sorry for the late reply. I am unsure whether you meant the issue is with minecraft alone or with PopOS entirely. If it is the former, try going to settings on Minecraft and adjusting the sensitivity. If it is the latter, go to settings on PopOS and search for Mouse and Trackpad then try adjusting the slider until you geel comfortable with the motion for your pointer.

rujdaga

Prominent
Jun 20, 2020
Hey there. Sorry for the late reply. I am unsure whether you meant the issue is with minecraft alone or with PopOS entirely. If it is the former, try going to settings on Minecraft and adjusting the sensitivity. If it is the latter, go to settings on PopOS and search for Mouse and Trackpad then try adjusting the slider until you geel comfortable with the motion for your pointer.
Sorry for late reply also, i will try that, thanks!

rujdaga

Prominent
Jun 20, 2020
But i think that i've tried that, it feels like its on cinematic, ill say it again i have glorious model o- (so mouse is not a problem) and its working perfectly on windows, on popos it can be minecraft's fault or popos's.