Pop up Blocker

I have inadvertently removed the "information bar" in IE that offers the
choice of temporarily accepting pop ups etc.
How can I regain it?

Running XP Home with SP2

Try in Internet Explorer, Tools, Popup blocker.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"leonperrins" <leonperrins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have inadvertently removed the "information bar" in IE that offers the
> choice of temporarily accepting pop ups etc.
> How can I regain it?
>
> Running XP Home with SP2

Hi

With IE open, go to Tools>Pop-up Blocker>Pop-up Blocked Settings... and
enable 'Show Information Bar when a pop-up is blocked'.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"leonperrins" <leonperrins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have inadvertently removed the "information bar" in IE that offers the
> choice of temporarily accepting pop ups etc.
> How can I regain it?
>
> Running XP Home with SP2

Thanks Will. You were spot on.

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> With IE open, go to Tools>Pop-up Blocker>Pop-up Blocked Settings... and
> enable 'Show Information Bar when a pop-up is blocked'.
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "leonperrins" <leonperrins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have inadvertently removed the "information bar" in IE that offers the
> > choice of temporarily accepting pop ups etc.
> > How can I regain it?
> >
> > Running XP Home with SP2

You're welcome - glad your problem is sorted.