Question Pop up CMD window ??

Jan 22, 2019
I have CMD window that pops up for about 1/2 second about every 6 minutes. It is so fast I can read it so I installed a screen record program so I could catch it. It says the following:

Ç:\ProgramData\kyFZL9kNaY.hta is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file

Ï have search for (even hidden files) this file in the listed directory and is not found. I even tried a DOS command of Del *.hta and the system says hta file not found. This is very bothersome as it continues to flash on the screen while working. Any ideas as to what is calling this file or why I can't seem to find it to kill it?

NerdyComputerGuy

Distinguished
Press Windows Key + R to open run, then type msconfig then look in startup and services and disable anything that you have uninstalled or don't need.

Also open task scheduler and see what you have in there, disable anything that seems abnormal or from an uninstalled program.

You can also scan your system for malware with malwarebytes, adwcleaner, bitdefender rootkit scanner and avast or any other AV software such as panda or ESET.