PopCap Announces Release Window for Plants vs. Zombies 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]teh_chem[/nom]Too bad they were acquired by Zynga. Expect this to look like a Sims ripoff shortly...[/citation]

You might want to recheck your info......

nafhan

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2006
[citation][nom]teh_chem[/nom]Too bad they were acquired by Zynga. Expect this to look like a Sims ripoff shortly...[/citation]

They were acquired by EA last years. So, they won't be ripping off another EA game, however don't be surprised if we start seeing yearly updates to popular PopCap franchises (i.e. PvZ 4: Modern Yard Defense, a couple years down the road).

BlizzardGamer

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
I want to see Plants Vs Zombies version, where geeks get horded by windows 8 updates and Windows 8 release, then they need to collect buffs like windows 7 SP, Apple gadgets, Linux/Android stuff.. Someone make it so all us gamers can buy or downlod it free just to make statement as how much we hate Windows 8, and prefer to stay on Win 7, or change OS to competition if we are forced to do so.

alextheblue

Distinguished
[citation][nom]nafhan[/nom]They were acquired by EA last years. So, they won't be ripping off another EA game, however don't be surprised if we start seeing yearly updates to popular PopCap franchises (i.e. PvZ 4: Modern Yard Defense, a couple years down the road).[/citation]As long as it has a Spec Ops mode, I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.