Poping sound when watching youtube videos

Jul 20, 2018
Hi guys,

I have a annoying problem and I just cant find a way to resolve it. When I am watching youtube videos on Google Chrome when the video starts, when I pause the video, fast forward it, switch to another video I hear a poping sound from my laptop speakers, it will only pops once and the video will start or continue normally. This will happen when I watch youtube videos but not when i watch videos or listen to music offline. I tried many solutions like switching the sound format to CD quality, minumum prosecor state 100%, rolling back relatek driver, updating driver...I ever reinstaled windows but nothing seem to do the trick. I hope that someone can help me.

Solution
Have you tried to watch the videos on another browser, just to see if its limited to Chrome? Do you get the pops watching other videos on other sites using Chrome. if it only happens in chrome, its not likely to be any drivers that work perfectly everywhere else?

I would suggest GPU drivers but would think you might have different ones after a reinstall.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Have you tried to watch the videos on another browser, just to see if its limited to Chrome? Do you get the pops watching other videos on other sites using Chrome. if it only happens in chrome, its not likely to be any drivers that work perfectly everywhere else?

I would suggest GPU drivers but would think you might have different ones after a reinstall.

Solution