I got tired of leveling my frenzybarb since I dont have the patience to
level my weakass defiance merc, so I started a bone necro on SP, named,
appropriately "Bonemancer". : )

For giggles, I have been using a rogue merc and alternating between a
clay golem and an iron golem, courtesy some wands and heads I
have--most of my skill points have been in the bone tree, mainly, spear
and prison. I just finished off Baal this evening, and will probably
level him a bit before I head on to NM.

Here is something unusual for the gang: I don't pretend to be a MF
guy, I kind of play the hand I'm dealt unless I stall out, and am
forced to look for stuff to make headway, but I found something that I
have never found in my entire D2 career, a tarnhelm. Weird huh? Dobby
found something I had never seen before also, a unique leather armor.
Its strange that you go your whole time without finding relatively low
level uniques. But then again, I've never found an SOJ either.

Sean

"unklbob" <mcgriswald@aol.com> wrote in message

I usually get mine on Saturdays more noticeably. Sorry but you picked the
wrong subject. I'm sure I get more but I'm usually sleeping .