popup blocker

Andrea

im trying to open a program, but it keeps telling me "You
have successfully logged in. However, we are unable to
launch because you have Popup blocking enabled. Please
disable the Popup blocker or add the domain to the
allowed white list.

Please refer to your Popup blocker software for more
information. " how do i do that?

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:00:44 -0700, "andrea"

>im trying to open a program, but it keeps telling me "You
>have successfully logged in. However, we are unable to
>launch because you have Popup blocking enabled. Please
>disable the Popup blocker or add the domain to the
>allowed white list.
>
>Please refer to your Popup blocker software for more
>information. " how do i do that?

Do you have something like the Google toolbar installed or Zone Alarm,
etc.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:00:44 -0700, "andrea"

>im trying to open a program, but it keeps telling me "You
>have successfully logged in. However, we are unable to
>launch because you have Popup blocking enabled. Please
>disable the Popup blocker or add the domain to the
>allowed white list.
>
>Please refer to your Popup blocker software for more
>information. " how do i do that?

Well, usually you open your popup blocking software and click "Help".
If you don't know what popup blocking software you use, then we likely
don't either.

Jeff