Question popup virus

Dec 28, 2018
Hi

recently i tried to download something in torrent and as i always do, i used a private search with chrome. Obviously, i had a lot of pop ups and stuff and i scanned everything i downloaded (as i do with everything i download). after my download done, i closed chrome and exit qbittorent and my browser opened a window on random websites like 365 bet or fake microsoft page saying that 3 viruses was detected. i checked for any undeserved app or files but, nothing. the game was not working so i uninstalled it and deleted every files but there is some pop ups. i also checked for chrome extensions but nothing. i researched in internedt but the results are alleays about some précise redirect website but with me, the redirect site are almost always different. i see delotron.com multiple times and others but there is also a lot of different. also on internet when i researched, as i said, it’s always for precise redirect pop ups but they always say to scan your pc with different antivirus such as hit an virus or like spy hunter and other software that i don’t thrust. i didn’t download any of those software yet but the only one i would thrust if i had to download one of them would be malwarebyte. i also tried to wait for a pop up and go in the windows event viewer but i did not found because when i apply filter they say that there to many choices or something like that. the other solution on internet was to add a pop up blocker but i don’t want to simply hide the problem i want to completely remove it. the pop ups are opening approximately every 20 min. but something they could not open for an hour and sometime it can be 2 pop ups in 10 min..

sorry if my explications are hard to understand but thanks for help.

MS/SysInternals' Process Explorer will let you drag a "Find Windows Process" icon over any window, and view (in a lower pane WIndow) assorted DLLs or handles associated with said Window.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/process-explorer

There are detailed 1.5 hr tutorials on ProcessExplorer (on Youtube), if you are interested, and if none of your normal tools work on your hijacked /random directed browsers

Dec 28, 2018
Yes

the thing is that when the popups happent and i put the target on the window it only tells me that it is linket to chrome (cause im using chrome)

maybe there is more setting for this

thanks you

Dec 28, 2018
already tried uninstall and reinstall chrome

tried the research icon on 2 differents popups windows, the google main window and this forum window and the same thing appear in the lower panel