Port 80 doesn't work

Port 80 (http) doesn't work! All other ports I have tried works... My adsl
modem is a bridge, so it cannot be the problem, and http doesn't work even
if I turn off my firewall. Help!

Some isp's block incoming calls to residential user accounts port 80
mainly to keep users from running unpatched windows servers and also to
limit serving up mp3's, dvd's, etc.