Jul 12, 2019
So i wanted to start a minecraft server with my friend and after port forwarding his were still closed ,In upnp setting everything is turned on , we added ports to the firewall (25565 tcp and udp) we dont know what to do and i cant find the answer in internet

Urzu1000

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2013
Hi there! Welcome to the forums. This should be a super simple fix. Could you tell me the model of the router you're using?

You can also contact me on Discord if you need more direct support with this. My Discord ID is [Moderator note: edited out ID. Personal info.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 11, 2019
You have forwarded it from your router, right?
Is the external port is the same as the internal one?
Your ISP can block ports too!
I had a similar problem a couple of years back, it was because of my NAT, just google forwarding over NAT on Google

Jul 12, 2019
Hi there! Welcome to the forums. This should be a super simple fix. Could you tell me the model of the router you're using?

You can also contact me on Discord if you need more direct support with this. My Discord ID is *
Im gonna add you

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 12, 2019
You have forwarded it from your router, right?
Is the external port is the same as the internal one?
Your ISP can block ports too!
I had a similar problem a couple of years back, it was because of my NAT, just google forwarding over NAT on Google
What you mean by google forwarding ?

Jul 12, 2019
I didn't mean that. I meant googling (Fowarding over NAT).
I have yet to look at the forum rules, so I don't want to link anything ;)
Edit: Let me check when I get back home, I'll help you more.
Im going to croatia rn , next week if u can sorry. But im gonna check everyday if something happend here
PS i cant find forwarding over nat or maybe i dont understand this

Last edited: